Nobody tagged me to do this but I saw JessetheReader’s videos on YouTube and wanted to do this tag!
- Read only series or stand alones? I would pick only reading series because it gives you more time to fall in love with the characters!
- Read only female or male authors? Definitely only read books written by female authors because it is easier for me to relate to women.
- Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon? I’d rather shop at Barnes and Noble because I prefer to hold the physical book in a bookstore and it is easier for me to shop at bookstores.
- All books become movies or TV shows? I think TV Shows would be the better option because you can get more time to fall in love with the characters and TV shows last much longer than the normal two hours for one movie.
- Read 5 pages a day or 5 books a week? I would rather read five pages a day because having to read five books a week it would be difficult to remember anything about those books.
- Be a professional reviewer or author? I would rather be a professional reviewer because I have tried to write books and they never turn out well and I rarely make it past five pages.
- Only read your top 20 favorite books or always read new ones that you haven’t read before? Always read new books because every book I picked up would be something brand new and I would not know what was coming.
- Be a librarian or a bookseller? Be a bookseller for sure! I have always wanted to be a bookseller!
- Only read your favorite genre or every genre besides your favorite? I would choose only to read my favorite genre (Young Adult) because I love it and there are a lot of different books available for me to read.
- Only read physical books or eBooks? I would rather only read physical books. eBooks are good for traveling but it’s pretty difficult to have authors sign eBook versions of their books. Also, physical books smell nicer and look better on bookshelves!
I tag Kaitlyn from BigScreenBooks, Caden from A Thousand Books to Read, Jesy from JesyElyse, Emma from emmmabooks, Michael from Michael Booklion & Jay from TheAwkwardBookworm!!
2 thoughts on “Would You Rather? (Book Edition)”
I loved reading your answers!! And I agree with pretty much all of them!! I love physical books so much more than ebooks too!
I agree with you about only being able to read new books! I love rereading favorites, but I rarely do that as is so I don’t think I would be missing out. Plus, I don’t think I could narrow down my list to a top 20!